Packing Instructions For:
1, 2, and 5 Gallon Mail back Mercury Systems
1. (1) 1, 2 or 5 gallon white container and lid with a gasket.
2. (1) 3 mil poly plastic bag.
3. (1) Red zip tie for the bag, located on the lid.
4. (1) Brown return shipping box. SAVE THIS BOX FOR RETURN SHIPPING.
5. (1) Strip of release tape to secure the container lid.
6. "Acceptable/Non Acceptable Material List" for the products that these kits can handle.
7. Certificate of Sterilization.
8. FedEx Ground Package Return Program (PRP) yellow instructions.
1. Place mercury or mercury containing component in the white container.
2. Replace lid provided securely on the container.
3. After securing lid, place tape from the lid to the side of the container.
4. Place container in clear plastic bag provided and secure with the red zip tie provided.
5. Place bagged container in brown corrugated box provided.
6. Seal the top of the box with packing tape.
7. Fill out the FedEx "PRP" return label. This information is Mandatory. You will receive a Certificate of Recycling (upon request) from the information on the label.
8. Call the 800 number on the box and FedEx will pick up the next business day.
9. Fill out and sign Certification of Sterilization. If you have any questions about the instructions, please contact us at: 803-829-8109.