System Instructions For:
Mail-Back Lead Foil Systems
This Mail-Back Lead Foil System contains everything required to properly and safely package and dispose of your lead foil wastehttp://www.sybilles-havaneser.de/can-you-buy-strattera-online. When properly packaged by the waste generator, this Mail-Back Sharps System will meet all requirements for sending lead foil waste to a disposal site through FedEx. Please follow these instructions when using the Mail-Back Lead Foil System.
CONTAINER SYSTEM COMPONENTS:
1) Instruction sheet
2) One gallon white container with lid and gasket.
3) Three mil poly plastic bag.
4) Red zip tie for the bag, attached to the lid.
5) Brown return shipping box. Save this box for return shipping.
6) One strip of release tape to secure the container lid.
7) FedEx Ground Package Return Program (PRP) - yellow instructions.
1) Place lead foil or lead foil containing component in the white container.
2) Replace provided lid securely on the container.
3) After securing the lid, place the tape from the lid to the side of the container.
4) Place the container in the clear plastic bag provided and secure with the red zip tie provided.
5) Place the bagged container inside the brown corrugated box provided. Seal the top of the box with packing tape.
6) Fill out the FedEx "PRP" return label. This information is Required. You will receive Certificate of Recycling (upon request) from the information on the label.
7) Call the 800 number on the box and FedEx will pick up the next business day.